One of the best things that legal immigration brings to this country is the realization of where we are headed. One of the most brilliant assessments put into print and broadcast to a deafened America is America’s Thirty years War: Who is Winning by Balint Vanzsonyi. Dr. Vazsonyi was a Hungarian pianist, Senior Fellow of the McLean, Virginia think tank, Potomac Foundation and within that, founder and Director of Center for the American Founding. According to the core principles, the CAF “…advocates and practices discussion of national issues as they relate to America’s founding principles. For continued success, we believe this nation needs to return to the Rule of Law, Individual Rights, the Security of Property, and the same American Identity for all its citizens.”
Vazsonyi understood from his own history in Hungary, where America was headed since the 1960’s. He understood all too well the soft, velvety chains of tyranny and how it was honed, coddled and proffered as the base for US politics in general and the Democratic Party in particular. According to Balint’s book:
“Dr. Vazsonyi recognized what was taking place in America as time progressed: the creation of commissar positions in America acquired the dimensions of a growthindustry. The avalanche began with affirmative action officers, equal opportunityty officers, judicial inquiry officers, and civil rights divisions. These positions exist for the sole purpose of enforcing a political agenda – an occupation graduates trained to serve a specific political agenda, rather than jurisprudence. Soon, entire government departments were created to function as Commissariats, such as the Department of Education, Healthand Human Services, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Energy, and the Department of Commerce. Several other federal agencies, such as the National Endowment for the Arts, and its sister outfit, for the Humanities, fall into the same category. All these agencies offer services people find useful, and employ many capable professionals along withcommissars. But they are of the same cloth, for they providea platform for commissars, lack constitutional legitimacy, and are virtually immune to citizen complaints. Eventually, commissar types found their way into at odds with the very nature of America. Certain college and university departments – departments of education, of communications, of journalism, social studies, and urban planning-became the reliable producers of commissars. Law schools, too, began to churn out legislatures, the Supreme Court, and the White House. The recent acquisition of the Department of justice as a commissariat, and the growing multitude of commissar judges on federal benches, complete this massive force whose effectiveness – unlike the armies and submarines of the Third Reich or the ICBMs of the Soviet Union – has proved a match for America’s awesome industrial, financial, and spiritual strength.”
Socialism evolves, but never really reaches an end. It is always searching for the end game, a Utopia that does not exist. Socialism by it’s very nature cannot have an end result because there is always more to take, more to give, more to legislate, more to destroy and remake. Socialism’s ultimate goal is to build communism and it is the same power hungry beast that is never satisfied.
Socialism has been the pretext for many occupations and every vile deed done in the name of socialism has had the pretext of being for peace, for the overall good, for the children or for some other emotion evoking semantic reasoning; however socialism cannot exist without a protagonist, or scapegoat. Socialism was deemed virtuous while capitalism was deemed oppressive and misogynistic. This is where group-think like reeducation camps or sensitivity training were introduced. Think “remediation programming.” Think not, it is happening in Georgia, today. Anything that smacks of reeducation, political correctness, came from Lenin’s education minister. Hitler called it social correctness. What IT really is, is control.
In socialism, everyone is assigned a role and those that try to go outside of their role are eyed with suspicion and labeled as dangerous. Remember Janet Napolitano’s “Rightwing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment?” Now, if you question the regime in power, you are dangerous. Coincidence? I think not. Excerpts from that report:
1) The electionof the first African American President is spawning domestic terrorism. “Many rightwing extremists are antagonistic toward the new presidential administration….”
2) Possible new legislation to restrict gun laws may spawn domestic terrorism.
3) Returning military veterans may resort to domestic terrorism. Right wingers may “recruit” combat veterans “to boost their violent capabilities.”
4) A recent example of rightwing extremism is the shooting deaths of the three police officers in Pittsburgh, PA on April 4, 2009.
5) “Rightwing extremist chatter on the Internet continues to focus on the economy…” “Anti-Semitic extremists attribute these losses to a deliberate conspiracy conducted by a cabal of Jewish “financial elites.”
6) Violence is expected due to “rightwing extremist groups’ frustration over a perceived lack of government action on illegal immigration….”
The current administration is more threatened by conservatism than a group of people outside of the US who have attacked us and whose stated goal is our ultimate destruction. Coincidence? I think not.
Socialism places unbridled power in the hands a few to determine your outcomes, including health care, death, life, wealth, and what you will pay to others. Make no mistake, the merry band of thieves are not compassionate, they are contemptuous and their livelihood is in jeopardy if you do not, will not comply.
Balint Vanzsonyi traced the history of the hatred of capitalism, freedom and conservatism to two basic schools of thought that were conflicted. Indeed today we see them tearing out the heart of America culminating in the Coup de grâce: the welcoming of tyranny.
One school of thought was Franco-Germanic humanistic and reason; a period of enlightenment that gave rise to the notion that man needed no boundaries or moral guidance, hence the lack of rule of law. This was in stark contrast to the school of thought, the European/Anglo, or English Common Law that gave rise to limited morality and guidance by a higher power. For example, in 1215 the Magna Carta gave reciprocal rights to all. It separated those who had aspirations [aggressive] from those who only had desires [passive]. Those who had the grit to move on past desires and the where-with-all to actually give rise to their dreams were given the right to do so by the Magna Cartawithout respect to class, caste or place in society.
When George III tried to take liberty from the people, the people took the best of the English common law, including our system of jurisprudence, and incorporated it into the Anglo-American school of thought that became the Declaration of Independence. The Franco Germanic school of thought still made people believe they had no rights and what they had came from and could be taken from, man. Anglo-American school of thought stated that “all men were created equal” and that all of their “unalienable rights” were “endowed by their creator.” That was a huge chasm because rights as given by God could not be wrested or added to by man…unless we gave them away or allowed them to be taken.
This is why when you study the French Revolution vs. the American Revolution, the differences can be summed up in two words: egaliteversus equality.
Websters defines egalite as: Main Entry: éga·li·té
:social or political equality
Egalite can only be achieved after a razing of all that came before.
Websters defines equality as: Main Entry: equal·i·ty
Inflected Form(s): plural equal·i·ties
Date: 15th century
1: the quality or state of being equal
Equality means that all is already at a state of equalness. There is no starting over or making the same.
As you can see the separation of the two schools of thought gave birth to two distinct ideologies. Can you guess which one gave birth to the free wheelin’ 60’s and the “God is Dead” movement? Can you guess which one most closely resembles today’s Democratic Party? On the other hand, which one most closely resembles the conservative movement that has been MIA for the last 40 years and has again found it’s voice in the Young Republicans, Conservatives for Congress, Tea Party patriots, and other such groups? These two schools of thought pit socialism and communism against capitalism; conservatives against liberals or progressives, Democrats against Republicans, and now, rule of law against derision of the rule of law.
Take a look at the 45 Goals of Communism and see how many of those have been achieved and look again at today’s headlines and stories. How close are we to falling completely off the cliff?
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
18. Gain control of all student newspapers.
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a “religious crutch.”
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
If you truly want to know why we have the onslaught we have to day from liberals, progressives, their godless counterparts in every group that is not conservative, you need look no further than the seeds that gave birth to their school of thought to know that unless God is dead and man is king, they cannot take away what we will not willingly give up. It must be so to keep abortion legal…since it would be too hard to expect people to be responsible adults. It must be so to keep women, homosexuals, transvestites, lesbians, blacks, Hispanics, and everyone BUT middle age white Christian males as a protected class…because the aggressors must pay. It must be so, or one must legislate from the bench or the ballot box. It must be so, otherwise we could not allow hordes of illegal aliens to give the rule of law the finger and coddle them.
Balint Vazsonyi came from Hungary, a country that was well acquainted withsocialism. He understood all too well that when people are remade as victims and given special rights over others, social justice was the game. He pointed out time and time again the dangers of welfare and entitlement programs which in 2010 include cash for clunkers, cash for home repairs, cash for appliances, dollar for the homeless, dollar to pay electric for the needy, cell phones for the poor, Lone Star cards, WIC, AFDC, amnesty, stimulus and bailouts. When one sets up a class of impoverished people who do not know they are enslaved and held captive because they believe their rights and privileges come from man rather than a creator, when they don’t know any better, then they are ripe for the picking. That is roughly 50% of the American public today. That is 50% of the American public, believing they are somehow owed a life, liberty and the pursuit of their own perverted form of happiness off the backs of the other 50% because God didn’t give it to them, the man did. They are too ignorant of their own history to know a right is not a right if it cannot be asserted or guaranteed by the Constitution. A good ruler for “rights” is if it is not equitable for all, it cannot be a right.
The more that the liberals take away God, take away the founding documents, look to other countries to base our interpretation of laws upon, when they insist that we must celebrate what divides us and then use that for special status for some then we are moved back to the school of thought that will surely bring about the destruction of America.