“We don’t know all the answers yet and I would caution against jumping to conclusions until we have all the facts,” Obama said on the White House lawn, today.
Well, not jumping to conclusions, but stating facts, here we go:
1. Soldiers who witnessed the carnage at Fort Hood say Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan yelled “Allahu Akbar!” — an Arabic phrase for “God is great!” — before opening fire, the base commander said Friday.
2. Hasan’s past was filled with difficulties, and his past performances were poor.
3. He was disciplined for proselytizing about his Muslim faith with patients and colleagues, according to the source, who worked with him at the time.
5. The Army was suspicious of Hasan 6 months ago.
6. According to peers seemed happy about shootings/killings at a Little Rock military recruiting station.
7. Was not a convert to, but was a lifelong devout Muslim.
8. Was an adviser to Homeland security panel advising on who was a threat?
9. Outlandish comments as told by his peers.
I agree, let the facts speak for themselves.
Oy vey! I miss W more and more every day.