If Team Trump were truly serious about fixing what happened in this election, undoing the blatant theft we saw happen in real time, this would have been treated as a law enforcement matter.
Ultimately, this is nothing more than a false documents case. And what do you do when investigating false documents? You look out for signs of forgery.
Even when it involves millions of pieces of paper.
If this had been treated properly, the timeline for what should have happened this month would have looked liked this;
- 12/01/2020 13:02
President Trump finishes calls with Chiefs of Police in FL, TX, SC, ND, SD, TN, AL, MS, ID, WY, etc. and other Republican States, asking them each for a list of 20 or more officers who are qualified and willing to serve (and be compensated) as deputized Federal Marshals. This minimizes the chances of retaliation against the officers by Democrat Governors and Mayors.
- 12/01/2020 14:13
The Attorney General, or whoever is acting in that capacity, comes to the Oval Office and signs a letter, under seal, appointing a person of the President’s choice as a Special Counsel to investigate the 2020 General Election in line with 52 U.S.C. §§ 10307 and 20511.
- 12/03/2020 15:47
Special Counsel swiftly assembles his/her prosecution team and deploys attorneys to supervise activities in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona and Nevada. Proceeds to empanel a Grand Jury in friendly locale.
- 12/04/2020 09:47
Special Counsel, with or without support from the Commander-in-Chief, secures hall space on a military base for forensic experts and machines to process evidentiary material. This is for security reasons and to minimize disruption from protesters and rioters.
- 12/06/2020 12:00
Recommended law enforcement personnel are officially deputized as Federal Marshals and instructed to report to staging grounds in Georgia, Pennsylvania, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona and Nevada.
- 12/07/2020 11:00
Marshal Deputies are issued with bodycams, patches and jackets with insignia, and are briefed that they will be performing a seizure of evidentiary material which will be documented by themselves, other cameras and invited members of the Press.
- 12/09/2020 04:45
Selected local journalists, preferably from local, small news outlets are called up and asked if they would like to accompany a Federal prosecutor and the Marshals on a “raid” and are issued with “Press” identifiers.
- 12/09/2020 06:00
Special Counsel Attorneys, Press observers, and Marshal Deputies, without advance notice, enter state/local government facilities where election materials are stored, set up pole mounted cameras to document their work, and proceed to bag, tag and seal all ballots, registers, poll books, etc. and take forensic images of the tabulator software. All materials seized are diligently recorded, with reporters again invited to document.
- 12/09/2020 18:00
Pallets of evidentiary materials from all locations, accompanied by Marshal Deputies and members of the Press, have been delivered to the nearest airfield and flown to military base for forensic processing.
- 12/09/2020 20:30
Special Counsel holds Press Conference;
- Reveals existence and reasons for investigation (displays stack of affidavits, videos on screen, statistical anomalies), identifies legal authorities and exigent circumstances, describes activities so far and notes that everything has been documented on video and by members of the Press.
- Notes that the passage of the Safe Harbor deadline means no interference with states’ election certification processes.
- Describes the forensic examination process, and the signs that identify a genuine ballot versus a fake ballot, especially with regard to absentee ballots. These signs can be detected at high speed by the machines on ground, allowing hundreds of thousands of ballots to be processed per day. These signs will show if an absentee ballot was produced by an authorized printshop with the required security features, whether it ever entered the postal system and whether the voting marks on the ballot was done by a human being or a machine, etc.
- Announces that the machine logs, and software in use by the forensic examination teams will be released in full and that members of the Press, as before, will also be allowed observe and document the process, including the unsealing and unpacking of each pallet.
- Answers hostile, accusatory and bombastic questions by angry and panicking journalists.
- Announces that the first pallets shall be unsealed and processed immediately and the processing shall be done in 24 hour shifts until complete, with interim reports of findings released every 6 hours.
- Ends Press Conference.
Push the dates forward a week to cover the Electoral College meeting and voting, or even two weeks and change a few details here and there. I am not a lawyer, so I may have gotten some things about the Federal Marshal deputization process wrong.
Ultimately though, something like this tells you Team Trump is serious.
But, so far, Team Trump’s strategy since November 3rd has been;
LAWSUITS! LAWSUITS!! MORE LAWRSOOOOTS!!!
But we’ve lost 67 lawsuits in a row …
SILENCE!! MORE LAWRSOOOOTS!!
Wh … what if we try looking for direct forensic evidence … like those ASOG guys did in Antrim County …?
NOOOOO!! WE HAVE “ENOUGH” EVIDENCE!!! FORENSIC EVIDENCE IS FOR CUCKS!!! MORE! MORE!! MORE STUPID USELESS LAWRSOOOOTS!!!
And so Rudy Giuliani, Jenna Ellis and the rest of Trump’s legal team continue to file lawsuits demanding remedies they very well know are doomed to fail from the get-go. Even worse, from all indications, they have deliberately refused to make any attempt to develop the only type of evidence that could work.
And because this is failure theater, mark my words, they will only start talking about forensic evidence after January 6th.