Obama & Soros versus Rush Limbaugh – part II
From the Politico today “Rush Job: Inside Dems’ Limbaugh plan” as they report the effort planned to paint Rush Limbaugh as the leader of the Republican party. Here are the people involved per the Politico:
- Democratic strategist Stanley Greenberg (James Carville, Stanley Greenberg, and Bob Shrumwhich founded Democracy Corps which does polling for MoveOn.org)
- Democratic strategist James Carville
- Democracy Corps (Democratic polling company run by Carville and Greenberg)
- White House Chief of Staff Rahm Emanuel
- Paul Begala, “a close friend of Carville”
- Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Center for American Progress (liberal think tank run by former Clinton Chief of Staff John Podesta)
- Americans United for Change
- Brad Woodhouse (“who runs the group Americans United for Change and is about to take over as communications director at the Democratic National Committee”
- Media Matters (the left-leaning media watchdog and advocacy group, began a “Limbaugh Wire” web-site Tuesday)
Two things in mind as well:
First, the coordinated daily calls each morning between White House Chief of Statff Rahm Emanuel and:
- ABC news – George Stephanopoulos anchor of “This Week with George Stephanopoulos”
- CNN pundit – Paul Begala
- CNN pundit –James Carville
(Original full story from The Political Class here.)
Second, Brad Woodhouse, who is mentioned above as the person in charge of Americans United for Change, was brought to our attention during the debate over the Porkulus plan. From our earlier report:
Now who is Americans United for Change? They are a group run by Brad Woodhouse and part of a larger network call “Change American Now” or “C.A.N.” Both organizations work out of the same building in Washington, D.C. C.A.N. was created by the Media Fund which is led by Harold M. Ickes. The Media Fund is partnered up with Americans Coming Together and The Joint Victory Campaign 2004. Those two groups received over $14 million in contributions directly from George Soros. You can see the list of his contributions here. I think you can connect the dots.
So the average American that’s busy working and raising a family will hear radio and TV commercials aimed against Rush, read similar stories from editors of newspapers and of course see the MSM talking heads parrot those same attacks.
So we have the non-profit groups that are funded by George Soros teaming up with the White House Chief of Staff and the anchors/pundits of major TV media outlets.
I think we can figure out why the American left believes that talk radio is some giant coordinated attacked against them – it’s because that’s EXACTLY what they are doing with ABC, CNN, MSNBC et al.