Here is Texas early voting has begun, but we still have nearly two weeks until election day and then we have to deal with run offs and the rest of the presidential primary. It is exhausting and at times discouraging. I’d thought I’d share some of my favorite speeches, quotes, and scenes that help me keep on going.
1) Saint Crispin’s Day Speech – We few, we happy few, we band of brothers.
2. Miracle Hockey Team Speech – Get ready to take down some Communists!
3. Patrick Henry – Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death
4. Charlie Chaplin – The Great Dictator
5. V For Vendetta – Revolutionary Speech
And if you happen to be working for a sinking ship remember it could be worse. It could be worse:
Keep going folks. Liberty is worth the fight.
Share your favorite videos below and share with your friends that need to keep going.