12.55am: CCHQ now reporting that Labour may lose all ten of the seats it is defending in Bristol.
12.45am: CCHQ tell me that we have won St George East, Bristol, from Labour, with a swing of more than 9%. Hurrah!
12.05am: Good reports for Conservatives from Staffordshire.
11.15pm: Sources predict Labour will be disappointed at outcome in Lincoln.
Iain Dale has some additional info
* Prescott slams the Labour campaign.
* LabourList calls for Brown to quit.
* Tories doing better than expected in Labour held Staffordshire
* Tories have won St George East, Bristol, from Labour, with a swing of more than 9 per cent.
* Indications are that Labour has lost all ten wards it holds in Bristol.
* Conservatives gain all six seats in Tamworth and now need 5 more seats to control Staffordshire County Council.
He also has brief clip of Tory leader David Cameron reacting to yet another resignation from Gordon Brown’s cabinet, James Purnell. Purnell also called on Brown to “step aside”. It’s going to be interesting to see if Gordon Brown is going to try and hang on, step aside (for Alan Johnson), or call a general election.