I believe this was written by a man named Doug Fiedor. It was e-mailed to me today and I thought it was worthy of posting for all to see. It brings into question, how liberals balance their books to keep voting with the Democrats. It is astounding to see what liberals have to believe to keep voting to send these people back to office. By continuing to vote they way they do only adds validity to this top ten list.
9. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.
8. I voted Democrat because Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.
7. I voted Democrat because I’m way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
6. I voted Democrat because I believe that people who can’t tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don’t start driving a Prius.
5. I voted Democrat because I’m not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies through abortion so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.
4. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits.
3. I voted Democrat because I believe business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution they see fit.
2. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.
1. I voted Democrat because my head is so firmly planted up my ass that it is unlikely that I’ll ever have another point of view.