Community development and economic development
Act for the relief of unemployment through performance of useful public works and other purposes. To promote world peace and friendship and work.
This bill establishes a worker base community for the development of the country in economic hard times and beyond. For any unemployed person, employed person, Veteran of the United States, Disabled persons, providing vocational training through the performance of useful work related to conservation and development of natural resources in the United States. All work will be with in the US and territory’s, no other country will receive the CED but by a vote of at least 75% of the population of the US approving the action.
By the adoption of this bill the Peace corp. will be combined with the new Community Economic Department (CED). The army engineers will have a working relationship with the (CED), the department of labor and industry will have a working relationship, the department of forestry and parks will have a working relationship with the CED. Moneys from the unemployment of any unemployed person can be transferred for help in the training of a person. But the Department may not deduct or in any way take away any moneys from that person, but moneys must be add to the hours worked training will be considered work. Any person or persons found to unjustly take way moneys from any person of the CED will be imprisoned for 3 years.
The Community Economical Department. (CED) will be under and operated like that of the U.S. Army, But with other privileges to the workers of the country. And will be under the U.S. Armed Forces command and budget.
1. There will be a two-year commitment to service.
2. There will be no military training of weapons or hand to hand combat.
3. Training of veterans of the armed services for works out side the government.
4. Training for all business work in all forms.
5. Training of all for work in the government in all vocations.
6. Training and support for fire fighting in all areas.
7. No person will be denied entry into the CED after the age of 18 years of age.
8. No physical requirements will be asked of any person.
9. No test for placement will be taken, but may be of knowledge to show what the interested are and how the government will help to improve that person’s economic standing.
10. The people of the CED may by a vote of all, elect its superiors, leaders.
11. The people of the CED by a vote elect any right of choice, for improvement in the CED for the workers. The highest number counted wins.
12. Development of the country, new power supplies for all states.
13. Building of water desalination plants, combined with a solar power plaint and hydrogen collation plants, each state must have at least one plaint of each.
14. Planning and development of hydrogen cars, buses, and all form of transportation.
15. Building of hydrogen cars, buses, and all form of transportation.
16. Lottery will be allowed to give away hydrogen cars, at least 5% made.
17. The government will promote all CED to own business in all fields of business, as a union or co-op, no CEOs maybe allowed. But single propriety maybe allowed if that is the only way to start, any time the single own hires a new employee that person will have rights as if in a co-op, votes must take place in business matters.
18. The CED will promote, train, and start socially responsible businesses.
19. Any person in the CED may work out side the CED in any business for training and other development, their wages will be paid by the CED.
20. Any person, Provide a job of any kind.
21. Unemployed person, providing vocational training through the performance of useful work related to conservation and development of natural resources in the United States.
22. Veterans of the US person, providing vocational training through the performance of useful work related to conservation and development of natural resources in the United States.
23. Disabled or other person, providing vocational training through the performance of useful work related to conservation and development of natural resources in the United States.
24. Employed person, providing vocational training through the performance of useful work related to conservation and development of natural resources in the United States.
25. After training the CED will not encourage or discourage any person(s) from discharge. The CED will remain neutral.
26. Structural Improvements: bridges, fire towers, service buildings, all trails and airport landing fields.
28. Erosion Control Improvements: check dams, terracing and vegetable structures.
27. Transportation Improvements: truck trails, minor roads and major, foot covering. Includes planting of large amount of vegetation of all kinds.
29. Environmental Improvements: Cleaning of chemical disaster areas, installation of clean energy filters and other environmental improvements, growth of algae for clean up for carbon, in city planetary both on towers and unused lands.
30. Flood Control: irrigation, drainage dams, ditching, channel work, rip rapping; building of flood control structures.
31. Forest Culture: planting trees and shrubs, timber stand improvement, seed collection, nursery work.
32. Energy improvement, the growth of algae, corn, and other of the uses as bio-fuel, Building of water desalination plants, combined with a solar power plaint and hydrogen collation plants, each state must have at least one plaint of each, wind and solar plants, electrical grid improvement, a hydrogen supply with the use of old gas stations, and the development of new ones., Combined with bio-fuel, building of pipe lines to bring water from the desalination plants inland.
33. Forest Protection: fire prevention, fire suppression, fire fighting, insect and disease control
34. Landscape and Recreation: public camp and picnic ground development, lake and pond site clearing and development
35. Range: stock driveways, elimination of predatory animals; Animal preservation.
36. Wildlife: stream improvement, stocking fish, food and cover planting; building of fish hatchery of all kinds including causations and shellfish.
37. Miscellaneous: emergency work, surveys, mosquito control, disaster response, and rebuilding, building of piping to bring carbon gas to green houses from oil refinery’s, coal power plants and other manmade plants.
38. Housing: Build underground homes and building in tornado areas, build hurricane resistant home and buildings, Build affordable housing in low income areas, and teach to maintain building, build flood areas homes and buildings resistant to floods. Building Earth quack resistant buildings.
39. Art: encourage artist for building ideas, art, and wall art, Acting, music, extra.
40. Any armed forces member may transfer to this department.
41. Any Indian may join the department.
42. Desert reclaiming: To promote new jungles and parks and other wild life habitation in desert areas of the country. The department will gather water for and bring water inland from the water desalination plants, create and grow new vegetation habitable to that area by not limited too, and maintain it. The department will also reclaim old forests and jungles. The areas will be consider off limits to sale, will be considered national treasures for the world and country. This will include building green houses in deserts. By using the sand in area to make glass and use of other natural materials. Use natural means to enhance the soil and enrich it.
43. Computers: anything needed
44. The US government will buy at fair market value any lands necessary to carry out this department duties.
45. The US court both state and federal will promote the entry of none violent persons into this department, to pay off fines, bills, training, and drug and alcohol rehab. Any one under this supervision will be under strict guard. No more then 50% of the wage maybe taken at a time of pay. Must be housed on a base. The two-year will not be waved.
46. That all times the CED will have a positive out look on their people and promote a can do attitude to all, this means refrain from negative speech and eluviations, to find creative solutions to problems. A positive with a negative is one good idea. But a better one is encouragement on a daily basest.
47. The US armed forces will encourage enlistment.
48. All departments will encourage enlistment.
49. Providing technical assistance
50. Helping people outside the United States understand the culture of the United States and in the United States will come first.
51. Helping United States people understand the culture of other countries.
52. To help the people of interested countries and areas in meeting their needs for trained workers.
53. To help promote a better understanding of Americans on the part of the peoples served
54. To help promote a better understanding of other peoples on the part of Americans.
55. The CED will determine what help if any can be given to another country.
56. The CED will not stop or disallow any religious group from helping, but will corporate with them fully in matters of aid and comfort to all countries.
57. The CED will convert old factories and building into factories and building for the use of the department, in the and for the making of, steel, glass and other materials need to build any thing need for the carrying out of these departments’ duties.
58. Housing will be at any military base unused and used, as well as allowances for off base.
59. The CED will not go into any country that is unstable (war or political unsuitability)
60. US congress will have the power to enforce and enrich this department though amendments, but must keep with the letter and idea of a people powered work force bettering the world and our life’s. For it is thought who have nothing that have everything to dream of. This bill is the combining of the old CCC and the peace corp. ideas in today’s world.