I know a lot of you have been waiting for details about the event in Atlanta. Sorry for the delay, but we wanted to make sure we have a really good event at minimal costs to you.
Here are the deets:
August 1, 2009, we will meet in Atlanta. By popular demand, we’ll have a full day of events and some special guests to hang out with.
We need you to do something though. We need you to commit to come and we’re going to ask you to commit with a $15.00 non-refundable registration fee. Why? Well, we will get a tremendous deal at one heck of a nice hotel in Atlanta if 80 of you agree to come and stay in the hotel.
And let’s be honest. We all know a lot of people will like the idea of coming, but if there is no financial commitment, might not come. We don’t want to be left holding the bag on this event. So, we’re asking you to prove you are coming by locking in with $15.00.
Use the form below, or go here.
In exchange for the $15.00 and assuming we can get 80 people to get rooms at the hotel, here’s what we’re offering:
- 1 day to get to know each other and hear from some politicos. We’ll also have two very awesome groups make some presentations on activism, which is exactly what we need.
- $109.00 room rate at the Grand Hyatt Buckhead in Atlanta. It’s one of the nicest hotels in the city and that is an amazing rate. It is very near MARTA, the public transportation system, on a straight line from Atlanta’s airport.
- Breakfast will be included for free on Saturday and Sunday, as will a lunch on Saturday, and snacks throughout the day.
- Friday night and Saturday night cocktails.
- Everybody will get a RedState welcome package.
- Assuming we get 80 confirmed attendees quickly who need hotel rooms, we’ll get an even lower room rate for early bookers, and then a higher rate for late registrants.
Here, again, is the key. We need 80 people to stay at the Hyatt. My understanding from talking to a lot of you is that we’re going to have more than that. But we need the upfront commitment to lock things in.
So you can use the embedded form, or go here. If you don’t want a hotel room, please fill out the registration form and when asked about the hotel, select “no.”