Let’s put it this way. If you don’t have IMAO on your daily-read list, then you should be banned from RedState — possibly from the whole conservative movement as well — and sentenced to read Kissing Suzy Kolber daily until you come to your senses.
Frank J allows us a peek inside the 2012 Dick Cheney movement [sometimes called Cheney X2, with Liz Cheney on the ticket as well], while they generate good campaign slogans. I must say, I am in awe. In the interest of fair use, I’ve just listed a sampling of them. for the whole list, go here.
- I know what the he[ck] I’m doing.
- I shoot my friends in the face with a shotgun. What do you think I’ll do to America’s enemies?
- I’m what the Mayans predicted.
- The only time I’ll bow before a foreign leader is in preparation for an uppercut.
- I already control everything; let’s just make it official.
- Torturing terrorists may not make reliable intelligence, but does make reliable fun.
- Probably not going to win a Nobel Peace Prize.
- KSM will get to plead his case to my shotgun.
- You don’t inaugurate me; you unleash me.
Be sure and read them all. Cheney X2!!!!