- August 2009: George Sodini of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania walked into an LA Fitness Club and kills three women, then himself.
- May 23, 2014: Elliot Rodgers goes on a shooting, stabbing, and driving spree in Isla Vista, California killing six people and injuring 14 others before taking his own life.
- October 2015: Chris Harper-Mercer murders nine people, then commits suicide at a community college in southern Oregon.
- December 2017: William Atchison walked into his former New Mexico high school and kills two people before taking his own life.
- February 2018: Nikolas Cruz walks into Stoneham Douglas High School in Florida and goes on a shooting rampage.
- April 23, 2018: Alek Minassian rents a van and deliberately targets pedestrians in Toronto’s business district killing 10 and injuring 16 others.
- November 2, 2018: Scott Bierle walked into a Tampa, Florida yoga studio and kills two women before taking his own life.
- May 19, 2019: Christopher Cleary of Denver, Colorado was sentenced to 5 years in prison for threatening women with rape and murder in Facebook postings.
- February 24, 2020: an unnamed 17-year-old walked into a Toronto “erotic massage parlor” and stabbed a worker to death before a co-worker grabbed the machete and stabbed the perpetrator.
- April 2020: The FBI arrested 33-year-old Carl Bennington of Covina, California for cyberstalking and threatening to rape and kill women.
- May 21, 2020: Armando Hernandez walked into a Glendale, Arizona shopping center and started firing his rifle.
In all these cases, there is a common thread. Each piece of human scum left behind either a social media record, manifesto, or statements that gave investigators an inkling of why they did what they did. In all these cases, the perpetrator was disgruntled because they could not get laid.
This sheds light on the so-called “incel movement.” To the uninitiated, “incel” means “involuntarily celibate.” Incels blame their celibacy on their perceived ugliness or social awkwardness. Having a negative self-image is one thing, but projecting that mindset onto society through violence is a misunderstood and seldom reported fact. Instead, the media focuses on gun control. For example, no one noted that before Nikolas Cruz walked into Stoneham Douglas High School, he posted online “Elliot Rodgers shall not be forgotten.” Few reported that after Alek Minassian plowed over people in Toronto, he posted “The incel rebellion has begun.” After his arrest, it was learned that he actually communicated with Rodgers and Mercer. Bierle had online postings which praised Rodgers.
Elliot Rodgers has become the patron saint of the incels. Scott Bierle in Tampa praised Rodgers and in a YouTube video said that he was planning revenge for the “treachery” he suffered at the hands of women who rejected him. Atchison also praised Elliot Rodgers and even used the “Elliot Rodgers” screen name on social media postings. Sodini, the first person mentioned, had not had sex with a woman in 19 years, but not for lack of trying; he was repeatedly rejected. In the most recent case, Hernandez, once arrested, confided to authorities that he was deeply angered by women who rejected him. He intended to kill at least five couples who appeared sexually happy. This loser only managed to critically injure one person before he was subdued.
From 2014 to the present self-admitted “incels” or those whose social media history reveals extensive activity on incel forums have committed, at a minimum, seven mass shootings, and are responsible for at least 54 deaths and numerous other injuries. For all we hear about the alleged mounting threat of white supremacist groups in America, that is a record that any Nazi would envy. It appears as if we are stuck at a point where white supremacists who do a lot of talking and very little killing are worse than losers who cannot copulate who do a lot of talking on social media and do a lot of killing.
It is telling, and somewhat sad, that most of these people know why they cannot connect with a woman. Most of the losers in the mating sweepstakes realize they are either fat, or ugly, or economically impoverished, or too short, or socially awkward which are all deal-breakers for would-be mates. Yet, they place the blame for their shortcomings on someone else. They decry the fact that 20% of males can easily hook up with 80% of the female pool while the remaining incels get to battle for the leftover 20% of the female pool.
In fact, they are the epitome of misogynist and the mirror image of the average ugly feminist. Some of them, with the greatest of seriousness, have called for an incel rebellion where society is reordered so that every male who wants a mate is assigned one, whether she wants him or not. In essence, they are calling for a form of sexual affirmative action where, because of their physical flaws (short, fat, ugly) or their personality flaws, they get a mate by any means necessary. It is why many of the “manifestos” and “postings” on social media left behind talk not only of murder, but of rape. By any means necessary, they are going to get laid. They want a free vagina handout because they cannot get one based on their own merits.
And yes… they are all males. But imagine if the tables were turned and this was a group of angry, ugly women who were socially awkward lamenting the fact that only pretty women got all the handsome men and that they had to be murdered. These loser men would see the loser women for the ugly shrews they were. The irony, and the ridiculous nature of the male incel claims, would reveal them as loser fools. Instead, they would rather wallow in their loserdom and lash out at innocent people. That is the true definition of “loser.”