1. We should honor the memory of the 9/11 victims by recommitting to the principles that have made America the best country in the world – self-reliance, limited government, and personal responsibility…LET’S ROLL!
2. In that same vein, h/t to my friend Dan Norton for posting this quote from David Wood’s Mindset on Facebook today – “ATTITUDES ARE CONTAGIOUS…. Is yours worth catching?”. Things seem to have been going our way lately and we need to be upbeat and positive about it. The more we can do that, the more it will spread and the more we will be able to have a successful 2010 election cycle. Get out there and be positive!
3. Good on James O’Keefe and Hannah Giles for exposing the ACORN shenanigans in Baltimore, waiting for the inevitable “isolated incident” canard, and then releasing the DC redux today. Kinda makes the lefty excuses look silly, doesn’t it?
4. Check out this Eagle Scout project…what a kid! H/T to another Facebook friend, Howard Tayler, for this one…http://bit.ly/CwwRm. Nice to see there are kids like this in the world…I think he deserves the Eagle more than just about anyone I’ve ever heard about.
5. Also check out Dan Perrin’s excellent post here today called Obama, Organizing Our Community. Who knew Oblahblah would be the best conservative organizer right now?
Have a great weekend!