Radio talk show host Michael Savage has teamed up the the Thomas More Law Center to file a suit against Janet Napolitano, the head of Homeland Security, for targeting supposed right wing Extremists.
“It is a civil rights action brought under the First and Fifth Amendments to the United States Constitution, challenging the policy, practice, and custom of the United States Government that targets for disfavored treatment those individuals and groups that are considered to be ‘right wing extremists,'” the complaint announced today said.
The case is in response to the department’s report, “Right wing Extremism: Current Economic and Political Climate Fueling Resurgence in Radicalization and Recruitment.”
According to the federal government, members of the suspect group of people include those who:
- Oppose restrictions on firearms
- Oppose lax immigration
- Oppose the policies of President Obama regarding immigration, citizenship and the expansion of social programs
- Oppose continuation of free trade agreements
- Oppose same-sex marriage
- Have paranoia of foreign regimes
- Fear Communist regimes
- Oppose one world government
- Bemoan the decline of U.S. stature in the world
- Are upset with the loss of U.S. manufacturing jobs to China and India
In a nutshell, anybody that isn’t drinking the Obama Kool Aid is a suspect. Savage’s case seeks
a declaration that the DHS policy violates the First and Fifth Amendments, a court order permanently enjoining the policy and its application to the plaintiffs’ speech and other activities, and the award of reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
Noticeably absent from DHS’s list are members of radical, terrorist, groups, ACORN and PETA and members of the democrat party.
God help us!