Armchair quarterbacking… all sorts of fun. I wouldn’t say this is going to fall on deaf ears, rather I doubt it gets anywhere close to the right ears. However, my thoughts for those running Trump’s campaign…
Get your own voters to go vote
- Get back into the arena and do more rallies. Lots of rallies. Your supporters are so over COVID.
- When the mail-in ballots are mailed out start running ads with “I voted for Donald Trump” by your people in all of the mail-in states
- Show the country how COVID is below epidemic levels in X states. “I got us through Obama’s economy, I got us through China’s flu, and I will get our economy back on track again.”
- Promises Made, Promises Kept (Wall, Regulations, Judges)
- John Roberts & Ginsburg
Win over the middle
- “In case you missed it” highlights of radical Democrats, Tulsi’s takedown of Kamala, and Kamala’s torching of Biden
- Tie the albatross of inner cities to Democrats. “Every year [x] million people leave Democrat run cities.” “Biden/Harris, the party of riots, crime, horrible schools, and unemployment.”
- School Choice – your kids education, your money to direct
- Social Justice – Compare Harris as DA and Biden’s Crime Bill with Trumps Reform
- Arab Spring, Benghazi, Lybia, Syria. The US is less entangled in foreign wars than any time since… Do you want our boys back in Syria?
- Keep the crazy down just a little. The more serious you are the higher your approval.
- Biden wanted Bin Laden alive
Attack Biden’s Base
- Biden’s competence
- Biden’s fraility
- Not even the Democrats wanted Harris. Biden won’t be able to finish his term, you really want her taking over?
- Sanders’ spurning by the party
- Play Biden’s racist comments
- Tara Reade
- Get representatives into every counting location in every inner city. Document the process.
- Get your own ballot harvesters in every location allowed.
- Get a count of the number of voters who vote in each precinct. If the totals out of a precinct is higher than the number of people who entered…
- Have the USPS count the number of ballots mailed in!! Get that number published daily
- File motions forcing a particular “receive by” date
- Preliminary lawsuits based on places with clearly bad voting rolls
- Encourage your supporters to mail things to districts that are highly democratic. Clog the particular post offices.
- Send not-ballots to registered Democratic voters before actual ballots are mailed. Send a few over the course of 2 weeks so that by the time the actual ballot arrives it is thrown away as garbage.