A lot of folks around here are whining about how too many transplants are going to turn Texas blue. According to The Hill it is the transplants who kept it red (here). I have stated elsewhere that I think the people coming to the state are conservatives fleeing liberal outhouses, and it turns out that is true. The actual problem is that Texans are not keeping their children.
I don’t care where you live, your public school district is indoctrinating your children. You can live in the best house in a low crime subburb with outstanding test results. Your teachers still subtly teach your children every day
- Women should have the right to choose for themselves what is right and what is wrong
- We took this land from Mexico
- The Indians were forced off their land
- The first thanksgiving was about how the Pilgrims thanked the Indians for getting them through the winter
- Slavery was followed by Jim Crow, and we still live in a society where covert racism holds people back
- Everyone should have the right to love who they want
- There are not just two genders, there is a full rainbow
- We are really just advanced apes, nothing that special about us. As such you are driven by your desires
- The purpose of life is personal pleasure. If anything denies you instant pleasure then you have been denied your right
- Everyone has the right to healthcare
I could go on, but the list is long. It is not a class on liberalism, it is tied into every history class, every art class, every English class, Spanish class, I even heard taking a 600 level Quantum Field Theory class. If you don’t start changing your education system you will lose your children and your state.