I thought I was a Republican.
- I am pro-life
- I am for federalism
- I believe in the right of people to their own property
- I am a supporter of 2nd amendment rights
- I believe people are born with a given gender that is immutable
- I believe marriage vows matter
- I believe torture is wrong
- I believe people should be allowed to choose what they buy
- I believe the government should not hand out favors to supporters
- I believe the law should be enforced in regards to immigration
- I believe in honesty and integrity
For all these reasons I was under the impression that I am a Republican. Turns out I am not. I don’t know where I stand, but if the rule of RedState is Conservative in the Primary and Republican in the General then I guess I am not a RedStater either. I do have to ask, is there a point where that rule is to be abandoned?