Same sex couples are staging a “kiss in” Friday at various Chick-Fil-A restaurants. If you think this is to demonstrate a widespread level of support for gay marriage, you’re wrong.
The purpose is to bait someone on the right into doing something stupid.
The left would like nothing more than to capture on camera someone:
- yelling at a gay couple
- assaulting (shoving, hitting, etc…) a gay couple
- telling a gay couple to “go to hell” or using other obscene language
- getting in a gay couples face
- employees forcibly escorting someone from the premises (call the police if feel this is required)
- giving a gay couple the middle finger
- angrily scowling at a gay couple
If your enemy is hungry, give him food to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head, and the Lord will reward you. — Proverbs 25:21-22