In which Bloggo gets serious.
Why was this post on the Communist Party USA (CPUSA) Website directly linked from the Organizing for America page for the OneNation march?
Why we march and vote
October 1 2010
tags: statement, protest, elections, racism, red baiting, democracy
On October 2, tens of thousands of people will stand together in Washington, D.C. demanding that Congress reject the Republican right-wing obstruction and put the creation of jobs and the plight of the jobless on the front burner.
The most crucial midterm elections in our nation’s history are barely a month away. What’s at stake? The future of the changes our country voted for in 2008 with the election of President Obama. The message then was clear: the voters had enough of the right-wing policies attacking working people, enough of endless war, racism, environmental destruction, hate and division.
But the forces of reaction and their supporters on Wall Street, in the right-wing talk shows and networks are regrouping. They are seeking to return to power by taking advantage of the tremendous frustration, fear and desperation of Americans who are suffering in the midst of the economic crisis.
Corporate America is doing everything possible to grow fear, hysteria and hatred. They aim to discredit, divide and derail the thing they fear most – the power of the united movement for change led by President Obama. That movement encompasses the labor, communities of color, women, youth, the LGBT community and their many allies,
They are stirring up confusion and hatred — using as they always have — the twin and vile pollutants of racism and red baiting.
They aim to tear apart the beautiful multi-racial, multi-national fabric that makes up this country, through the despicable use of racism and bias directed at Pres. Obama, African Americans, Latinos, other people of color, immigrants and the LGBT community. They seek to infect disaffected white Americans with racist ideas hoping they will vote against their self interests.
Corporate America is also using anti-communism and red baiting to confuse and divide the people’s movement, charging Obama and the movement that elected him is “socialist.” They seek to revive the “red scare” of the 1950s when McCarthyism disfigured the national discourse, undermined democracy and free speech, effectively divided the labor and people’s movements, and setback progress for a generation.
But this is a different time. People have learned the bitter lessons of history. Millions are coming forward to counter fear and hate with unity and hope, and to protect the democratic majorities in Congress. The Communist Party USA and Young Communist League stand with them.
While thousands are rallying in Washington for jobs, hundreds of thousands of other patriotic Americans who can’t make it will be there in spirit. They will spend their day canvassing door to door, phone banking, registering new voters and talking to their neighbors and co-workers about the issues.
This activism will ensure millions will also march united to the polls on Nov. 2. to guard the change they voted for in 2008.
Those who choose to stand in the way of this expression of the highest ideals of our nation, stand against the interest of the vast majority of the American people.
Please review this article with me. The communist party, in a page on the communist party’s own website in which the official voice of the CPUSA promotes the October 2nd march, claims that the OneNation marchers have nothing to do with communism, despite the fact that the communist party are among the marchers. They also note that anti-communism of the 50s set back for a generation the “progress” the CPUSA had as its program for America. In other words, anti-communism set communism back by a generation. In other other words, it worked!
In this smoking gun of a note, the Communist Party of the USA combines a lot of claims. Let’s list some of them.
- All progressive goals are shared by communists.“Millions are coming forward to counter fear and hate with unity and hope, and to protect the democratic majorities in Congress. The Communist Party USA and Young Communist League stand with them.” Unity and Hope are words Obama ran on. They cannot be separated from his campaign. Communists stand with Obama and the “progressive” movement that has controlled both houses of Congress since Jan 3, 2007, and swept Obama into the presidency.
In other words, there is no substantive difference between progressives and communists.
Do you hear that, progressives? You are identical to communists! And you’re too stupid to realize it! Same for you TV and newspaper idjits. You’re commies too! Wonder why the government wants to take over your failing businesses? Ever hear of Pravda and Izvestia? Yeah, that’s your future, commies. Write what the government wants or look forward to a body bag. Try speaking truth to power then.
- Communists are completely supportive of the goals of the Democratic Party and its maximum leader, Barack Obama. See the extract, above. If the Progressive Democrats have goals that have been communist goals for 150 years, does it really matter whether communists wrote the platform or self-described “Progressives” did? If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck… you know the rest.
Are you Democrats who think you’re still in the party of Harry Truman and Jack Kennedy sure you agree with goals that come from the Communist Party?
- Communists blame Corporate America for the anti-communism of Americans. This couldn’t be further from the truth. All corporations have fully bought into diversity and preferential treatment of communist specified victim classes (the name is Gramsci, if you want to know which communist specified them) by government bureaucrats and human resources departments everywhere.
Tea Partiers identified communism around Obama because so many of his friends and family, including both his parents, step father, his two grandparents who raised him, his childhood mentor, his ghostwriter and babysitter Bill Ayers, and many of the people he sought out in college were communists. That doesn’t even mention all the card carrying communists he put into the White House, starting with Van Jones and Anita Dunn.
Even after being intentionally fooled by the progressive media, by progressive domination of education, news media, entertainment, the courts, many churches, and indoctrinating human resources departments, the American people are smart enough to identify a communist when he’s hanging a Maoist red star on his Maoist Christmas tree decorations and waxing poetic about redistributing the wealth away from the capitalist robber barons.Speaking of corporations, communist progressives have been blaming unemployment on them. They love to pick a target and polarize or scapegoat it. Does anybody besides me ever wonder where the jobs are coming from when everything the communist and progressive Democrats do crushes the abilities of small employers to hire people for a wage they can afford to pay? Small employers would create 80% of the jobs America needs to recover from the recession, but they are being prevented from hiring because Democrats in power have reinterpreted the laws and regulations in ways that make employers’ continued existence and success uncertain. How can employers prudently hire in such an environment without risking losing it all?
- Communists claim that “white voters” would vote against their self interests by voting against the progressive Communist Party’s program. This isn’t true either. The interests of all Americans are to have a more prosperous nation where we are all free. The Communist program will create a poorer nation, with unemployment permanently at 20% or higher, where the middle class joins the poor in a permanent underclass living on government assistance, where labor unions are banned, dissent is punished by disappearance, and We the People become servants while our government’s leaders become our masters. As it always has everywhere else it was tried, communism in the US would create a nation of slaves and destroy the economy and the ability to produce food. Starvation would result. Anyone who votes for communists is voting for their own destruction and that of their children and grandchildren.
- Communists claim that the Tea Parties are driven by racism. This couldn’t be further from the truth either.
Tea Partiers are color blind, unlike the Communists themselves who divide Americans up into groups by race and other fault-lines in order to pit them against each other. They act as if the anti-communism of TEA Partiers, or “red baiting,” was an obvious falsehood, when it is the communist party itself that with this article and many others has bragged it is part of Obama’s coalition! TEA Partiers are driven by Americanism, by individualism, which is irrevocably opposed to collectivist plans like communism, socialism, and progressivism.
Tea Partiers have slowly come to realize the total nature of this struggle, and they are accepting that this time when they beat back the communists, as Americans had to do in the 50s, they will have to finish the fight instead of just leaving the beaten communists in peace. This time there will be no truce. The Republican leaders don’t realize this yet, though some close to the leadership do.
This is the reason why the communists and progressives are so excitable about things. They realize all their plans to wreck America might be defeated forever, and they could be forced to emigrate to a country that is already communist or socialist. Such places are no fun to live in, especially when you are a failed communist agitator, or community organizer, for the two are the same thing.
Let’s review. Pay attention to the code words from this article.
- “Progress” means communism. So does “progressivism” and the “progressive movement.”
- “Racism” means any opposition to communism. While the name of the rally is OneNation, the CPUSA’s words make it clear they see the USA as a “multi-racial, multi-national fabric.” Are we one nation or many? Remember what Ben Franklin said about how Americans “must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately”? Communists seek not unity, but to fracture America along lines of race, income, gender, age, political party, and sexual inclination. It is communists and other progressive race pimps who divide Americans by race and instigate interracial resentment, but also communists who claim their opponents are racists.
- “Jobs” doesn’t mean jobs. When communists talk about “jobs,” they are talking about giving power to unions and increasing unemployment benefits. In other words, they deliberately confuse unemployment benefits and government payouts with jobs. They only like jobs when they come with strings to a labor union that enforces ideological uniformity. They don’t even mention that a job makes a man free, while a government benefit or a union job forces him to beg.
- “Red Baiting.” And when they mention opposition to communism, they call it “red baiting” only long enough to long enough to sweep it under the rug and reframe it as “racism.” After all, what kind of crazy wingnut wouldn’t want communism, or its softer-edged twin brother, socialism? Free stuff! Benefits! Higher taxes on those we all hate, and besides they really like to pay higher taxes!
Most likely, when you visit this post it won’t be the same. That’s because communists always change the historical record if they can. Remember how Joe Stalin would have images of people he had murdered removed from the photos in which they had once appeared? This is typical communist behavior, to change history so they can avoid getting blamed for their actions.
If you need to know what to do based on this article, remember these things:
- Communists are dedicated and trained liars. You need to watch out for them and their linguistic tricks and turn your B.S. detector to high gain.
- Democrats who don’t agree with the communist program still have time to get away from the progressive-communists who have taken over their party. Either take the party back from them or quit the party altogether and join with the other party while we all fight off the progressive-communist threat.
- If we can hang together, We the People will beat those communist-progressives again. And this time they won’t be allowed to slink back into the universities, primary and secondary education, government, media, and organized labor to bide their time and prepare a fresh assault against America like they did last time. Their destructive theories and tactics must be forever discredited and never again allowed to pollute a national curriculum or news narrative.
The “Progressive” Democratic Party has shown it’s playing a communist hand. It’s official. It’s public. It’s time for America to wake up and kick some commie butt!
This post was extensively revised from the original post on PDB Watch.