This is a summary of my article at Epoch Times
President Trump: Declassify Everything. Everything.
@toddstarnes Dec 11 At this point @realDonaldTrump should declassify everything. Everything. @realDonaldTrump Dec 12 I have been doing this. I agree!
A few sources claim President Trump will do a great declassification of documents before leaving office. This would be excellent, but must be started immediately.
The president should use his final days in office to strike blows against the ‘deep state,’ corrupt Democrats, foreign enemies, and all who have endangered our national security and domestic liberties. In other words, declassify far more than has been to date.
The president should declassify and publicly release everything possible within these categories as well as release all such non-classified information that is currently unknown to the public. This should become the highest priority in the White House through January 20.
Biden has already signaled he will retreat from President Trump’s retaliation to China’s trade war and may abandon the South China Sea and Taiwan. Iran has already been promised it will receive the gift of lifted sanctions and a resumption of trade by reinstating the Iran deal that secures their ability to build atomic weapons and the ICBMs to deliver them anywhere on earth.
Public release of key documents, classified or not, as the light of truth, will help restrain the worst instincts of Biden, Harris, those who will run their administration, as well as a Democrat Congress.
Here’s some categories of documents to declassify and release—or merely release if not classified.
- What are the deep state agendas against liberty and the president? What un-released documents, intelligence and memos exist to fully document it? The public must learn the truth.
- Chinese whistleblowers reported that China’s ‘gain of function’ experiments made Covid-19 transmissible to humans, and their deliberate actions to spread it to the world acted like a continuing nuclear strike on economies and social life in America and around the world. How many Chinese may have died from their virus? Millions? What role did U.S. persons and organizations play in the construction of China’s dual-use biological research/warfare laboratories?
- Joe Biden’s family’s reportedly corrupt business dealings with China and other adversaries would directly compromise our national security during his entire term and beyond. Is there intelligence on this?
- The entire contents of Hunter Biden’s laptop should be released, save for any illegal photos. The FBI under Biden would likely bury evidence revealed in the laptop and cancel various investigations, denying justice and allowing a continuation by the Biden administration of the same level of corruption that benefits China and our other enemies.
- What are all the levels of collusion by Democrat and ‘deep state’ officials with China, Ukraine, Russia, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Venezuela, terrorist organizations, etc? Of particular attention should be those who may become high and low officials in a Biden administration.
- Democrats and the media ignore, dismiss or actively cover up knowledge of China’s intent to dominate the world before 2049. The public needs to know the extent of Chinese plans, their weaponry, their human rights violations.
- Did Hillary’s non-secure emails result in the death of Ambassador to Libya, J. Christopher Stevens, and the three others in Benghazi?
- Is there unrevealed evidence showing if Seth Rich was the source for the DNC emails that were falsely blamed on Russia?
- Have the tech giants, including Google, Facebook and Twitter, colluded with the Chinese Communist regime or Chinese companies to develop, receive or share censorship technologies? Have they shared their censorship technologies with other foreign governments and companies?
- What does the government know about how the tech giants censor news, ideas and opinions within the U.S.? Did past administrations encourage their actions? What is the full extent of the user data they amass and sell? The public deserves to know.
- George Soros and the organizations he funds have long been an enemy of liberty, and his wealth has been used to interfere in our elections and society. What are his connections with totalitarian governments?
- Are any members and staff of Congress, such as members of the “Squad,” illegally in contact with enemy governments? Could intelligence from classified briefings and documents that Members are entitled to receive end up in the hands of foreign governments or terrorist organizations? What is the full extent of foreign infiltration of Congress and government agencies?
- Have there been threats and intimidation by China, Russia, Iran, North Korea and other nations that past administrations agreed to and kept silent about? The light of truth will force better policies in the future.
- Were there secret codicils and agreements associated with the Iran nuclear deal that benefited the Iran regime and their terrorist allies, or that gave tacit approval to a future Iranian nuclear weapon?
- What unrevealed actions did President Obama take to interfere in foreign elections that aided enemies of liberty and opponents of strong allies such as Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu?
- Has Joe Biden already made dangerous concessions or promises to governments in China, Iran, Russia, North Korea, Ukraine, Cuba, Venezuela, etc? Is there intelligence on this?
- Do any of Biden’s named or likely nominees and advisors have connections with foreign governments that would endanger their ability to act for the best interests of the United States? Any such facts should be publicly known before the confirmation hearings.
There’s always a balance between the need to declassify information of importance to justice and the national debate, and the need to protect sources and methods.
Due to the magnitude of the possible long-term harm to our liberty and national security from continued secrecy in these specific categories, the need to expose these threats should tilt the balance towards declassification. Additionally, the Biden administration may destroy or bury many such documents, forever covering up any crimes, aid to and collusion with our enemies, and the agendas of those who aim to take away American constitutional liberties.
Merely declassifying such documents doesn’t mean they wouldn’t forever remain hidden from the public or could still be destroyed by the incoming administration. Everything, whether declassified or never-classified, must be publicly released before January 20.
President Trump has the authority to declassify and release any such documents, and this final action would strike a great blow for liberty and against enemies of liberty. January 20 is fast approaching. It is time to act.
Mr. President, declassify and release everything.
Art Harman is the President of the Coalition to Save Manned Space Exploration, a space advocacy organization supporting the return to the moon by 2024. He was the Legislative Director and foreign policy advisor for Rep. Stockman (R-Texas) in the 113th Congress, and is a veteran policy analyst and grass-roots political expert. His expertise includes foreign relations, border security/amnesty, national security, transportation, foreign broadcasting and NASA/space policy.
He has travelled the world and been behind the Iron Curtain during the Soviet era, witnessed the fall of the Berlin Wall, was arrested by the KGB, and stood in the footprints of those who sacrificed everything for freedom at Tiananmen Square.
Mr. Harman developed the strategy to kill the 2013 Senate “gang of eight” amnesty bill as violating the Constitution’s Origination Clause–and was dubbed “The Bill Killer” by Roll Call for his work. He provided policy advice to the Trump campaign, transition and the White House. He wrote what became the ‘bible’ for post-Brexit trade relations which was introduced in 2016 by Sen. Mike Lee as S. 3123, the United Kingdom Trade Continuity Act, and he advised the Trump administration to return Americans to the Moon by 2024–now official policy. Harman is a frequent guest expert on radio shows on key policy issues, an award-winning filmmaker, and an award-winning fine-arts photographer.