WARNING: SOME CONTENT HERE NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN.
After reading the exit polling from South Carolina tonight, what stands out is that Trump is doing unreasonably well among evangelicals and is doing very well among people who want candidates who “tell it like it is”. Also, many “low-information” voters are flocking to Trump because they think he has the star power and strength to beat Hillary. If one wants to defeat Trump in the primary, one cannot solely point to Trump’s policy positions (many of which are liberal) or his apparent inconsistencies (because he knows how to weasel out of them). One must instead attack the core of Trump’s magnetism: 1) voters trust Trump; 2) Trump will “shake things up” in Washington; 3) Trump cares about the “common person”; 4) Trump is a winner; 5) Trump will “make America great again.” In this diary, I will show how to rebut these false beliefs with indisputable facts and video footage. Video is critical when pinning down a candidate.
1: Voters cannot trust Trump — he’s a fraudster
- Trump ran an unlicensed bait-and-switch “Trump University” and scammed over 5,000 students nationwide and is now subject to class-action lawsuits for fraud where people claimed that they lost $35,000 each (see video).
- Evangelicals, veterans, and women cannot trust draft-dodging Trump after his vulgar admission to Howard Stern that avoiding STDs from “potential landmine” vag*nas was his “personal Vietnam” where he was a “great and very brave soldier” (see diary with incriminating Trump video). Bonus: Evangelicals, can you trust someone who thinks it is a joke to grope a cross-dressing Giuliani?
- Trump hired illegal immigrants and then cheated them on their pay (NYT article)
- Trump took 9/11 small business funds for his own corporation, which is obviously not a small business.
- Trump repeatedly flip-flops on issues, whether it be on the Obamacare Mandate (“I like the mandate”) or the Iraq War (“I guess so”) or on Israel (“neutral”) or amnesty (“expedited”; see diary).
2: Trump will not “shake up” Washington — his ideas preserve establishment status quo
- Trump will not touch entitlements — no entitlement reform from his own mouth.
- Trump has donated tons of money to Democrats.
- Trump is comfortable playing the establishment role.
- Trump cannot “shake up” Washington anyways because of partisan gridlock — see Arnold Schwarzeneggar who made the same exact promises in California and failed.
3: Trump does not care about the common person — he cares about what benefits him
- Trump wanted to demolish a whole neighborhood because he thought it was ugly and ruined the view from his golf course. This included: 1) trying to take away a farmer’s land because of “rusted tractors”; 2) building a dirt wall around a man’s house after that man refused to sell. There is explicit video where a heartless tycoon Trump says: “I want to get rid of that house. Who cares? Who cares?”
- Draft-dodging Trump fought to prevent disabled Vietnam veterans from selling hotdogs in New York near his Trump Towers.
4: Trump is not a winner — really he is a sore loser
- Trump filed for bankruptcy 4 times.
- Trump once agreed with Howard Stern: “Women like being treated badly” (VIDEO)
- See the fraudulent “Trump University” above.
- Trump will LOSE BIG to Hillary (see RealClearPolitics). Rubio would be much more electable. The reason? Trump only has 18% favorability among Latinos, and to win the general, one needs to clear the 40% Latino vote (which Bush cleared in 2004). Remember that Trump does not support “birthright citizenship” which only hurts him in the general election. Granted, Trump could be a little stronger than other Republican candidates among African Americans, but that strength would be negated by Clinton whose ties are much closer. Plus, Hillary will certainly use the vulgar Trump/Stern videos above (see The View for a preview of the attack).
5: Trump will not “make America great again” — he doesn’t know what made America great in the first place.
- Trump is an areligious man who doesn’t ask God for forgiveness because he think he doesn’t make mistakes. (See all of his mistakes above)
- Trump is simply not a conservative. Do your own research on this — new stuff comes out every day.
- Also see points in #1, #2, #3, and #4.
What are the common themes here? Sex, money, and power. This is absolutely the best way to undermine Trump’s appeal. Trump is an amoral greedy billionaire who has scammed thousands of Americans and cannot be trusted.