There is a new site where conservative Christian mom’s can connect. http://asamom.ning.com/ This is an outgrowth of Glenn Beck’s program where he brought in moms from across that country who had attended a Tea Party.
This was posted today at the site:
One week ago today we had 12 members. Today we have over 40,000.
40,000 in one week!!! The foundational princibles of this group:
The Nine Principles
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
Something good has to come of this!